Monday, February 9, 2009

Sextrash - 1990 - Sexual Carnage

Sexual Carnage is often cited as one of the best albums from the80's/early 90's Brazilian scene, and it is definitely worthy of its praise. You'll find links to it on a lot of other blogs, but all the ones I downloaded before purchasing this had shitty bitrates, and I don't know if another one has surfaced with a decent bitrate.

I know it's frustrating when you look everywhere and can't find an album at a good bitrate while not owning a copy, so here is my own 320 kbps rip of it.

Enjoy.

I can also upload a .FLAC rip if anyone is interested. I just want to know before I do it because I am low on hard drive space and I would need to make a second copy of it on my computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(Please) upload a FLAC rip!!! This is brilliant!