Monday, August 18, 2008

Necrosanct - 1992 - Incarnate LP

I LOVE THIS ALBUM. Necrosanct are an obscure death metal band from the UK that released a demo and 3 albums, this being the 2nd. This LP is a pummeling, devastating death metal masterpiece that has remained in the depths of obscurity for far too long. This album is just oozing with malevolence and uncomprismised brutality and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for raw and relentless death metal mayhem. This description sounds pretty cliche but there is really no other way to describe this album.

This is my own rip from my copy of the LP. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Kalasasayatron said...

FANTASTIK ALBUM...
REALLY GREAT YOUR POST, I AM FASCINATED

Kalasasayatron said...

FANTASTIK ALBUM...
REALLY GREAT YOUR POST, I AM FASCINATED

cheers from Peru