Saturday, August 30, 2008

Upsidedown Cross - 1993 - Evilution



Upsidedown Cross have been one of my favorite bands for a long time. Evilution is one of the most demented and fucked up albums I've ever heard. Musically it is a unique mixture of sludgey doom metal, psychedelic and noise. All this insanity is accompanied by the sleazy vocals of Larry Lifeless, ex-vocalist of Kilslug and who is also involved in the bands Angry Hate and Adolf Satan (both are great names). And when I say this is demented doom, I mean this is REALLY demented.

They started in the late 80's, released a self titled LP in 1991 (which I will upload when I rip it from my vinyl), released this album in 1993, and an EP in 1994. Then in 2002 they re-formed and recorded a song for a split 7" with the hilarious sludge band Sloth (US). I'll upload the EP and split 7" sometime in the future as well.

Here is my own 320kbps CD rip of the album. The only thing that sucks about Evilution is that it never got the proper vinyl treatment. Just tape and CD. Enjoy anyway.

Part 1
Part 2



1 comment:

Sick Blood said...

Please Reupload Upsidedown Cross - Evilution!!!!! Please Reupload MAgnificent Album 320 kbps!!!!